STUDY ABROAD FAQS
How long is the Arabic program?
Is it for beginners?
Inshallah I would like to learn at your school. I’m in Canada. What kind of visa will I need?
Is it safe to travel to and live in Egypt?
Where is the Campus located?
When does the program start?
What books are used in the Arabic program?
Do I need a Visa to go to Egypt?
Do girls and boys learn together?
Is the teacher male or female?
Is the program taught in English?
When do the Group Classes start?
I am an Azhari student, can I live on campus?
What type of Accommodations do you provide?
Tuition & Billing
What are the tuition and fees I will need to pay?
Studio Arabiya’s Study Abroad program is a very affordable program for students looking to come to Egypt to study. Pricing can be found here: https://www.studioarabiyainegypt.com/tuition/ Custom packages are available upon request. Additional fees and expenses that should be considered are:
- Food: a single person can eat for around $100 per month and up, depending on where you eat, how often you cook, etc.
- Books and school supplies: students are required to purchase the books for their studies.
- Book fees range from $10 to $40 per book.
- Transportation: transportation costs start at less than $1 per trip and increase, depending on the type of transportation used.
- Airport Transportation: $25 per trip